Hi! I’m Suzanne. I’m glad you’ve found my blog & I hope you enjoy it! To help you get to know me a little bit, here are some things I love (in random order):
- My husband, Josh (or Schnookims, if you read this post)
- Our kitty, Alan Trammell (we usually call her “Bea”)
- Our Home – it’s constantly evolving
- Vintage shopping
- Living simply (or at least giving it a whirl)
- the Gospel – it’s pretty much everything!
- Crepes – mmmm..
- Spending time with our wonderful family & friends
- Dancing with our nephew Thomas
- Lots of things from this list
- Our town (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Reading on the back porch
- My job (working for my dad’s jewelry studio)
- Sharpie pens in every color
My lifestyle is somewhat dictated by the fact that I have cystic fibrosis, a genetic lung disease. Check out the menu on my Story Time page for more on health-related stuff. I’m a pretty high maintenance girl in some ways, so I try to keep it simple when I can.
Thanks for checking out my blog! I hope you stay a while. *Pretend I’m grabbing a cup of coffee for you, then adding it to my list of things I love*