Friends, the time is coming. This week the hints came from all over:
- The temperature dropped. *flail*
- I wore long sleeves. *flail*
- Socks were a part of yesterday’s outfit. *flail*
- Mittens have officially already been on my hands. More than once. *flail*
- Hot tea has been my beverage of choice at work this week. Or even plain hot water. *flail*
- I am living in daily fear that I have already seen my last hummingbird of the season. *flail*
- The worst of them all: I had a few not-uncharitable thoughts about wearing boots. *flail* *flail* *flail*
Summer is slipping away from us, and Friends, this is never easy. In case you’re out there flailing around this week too, it’s time for a little piece of late-summer inspiration to show us that really, this season has merits all its own.
And our mission, should we choose to accept it:
Feeling better already! I think I’m ready to sit back, sip my coffee, & embrace the reality that the seasons come and go, regardless of my schedule.
Happy weekend, Friends! Let’s get started on our mission. ♥