We all know that spring is on the way, and I’ve posted a little bit about my excitement to grow seeds .. It seems like every time I turn around there’s another “spring-y” thought going through my head. Have you found yourself doing anything to celebrate the end of winter/beginning of spring?
One thing that I love is bringing spring colors into our showroom at work.
Also, Josh treated me to some gorgeous orange tulips. There’s something about having fresh cut flowers in the house that’s so cheerful! I may be addicted..
Oh, and my orchid bloomed. Yay!
A couple other things on my “change of season” list are:
- Break out a summery floral tablecloth to brighten up the room.
- Do something that completely breaks up my routine schedule. More on that soon!
- Give my houseplants a bath – maybe just the ones that will fit in the kitchen sink.
- Wear brighter colors. I kind of go into hibernate mode over the winter.
- Try a new recipe that looks suspiciously summery.
- Start in (just start) on Spring Cleaning!
What’s on your list? I’d love to hear it.