(UPDATE!!!! I just got called in at 10 instead of 10:20. Surgery will probably be 20 minutes early now. YES!!!)
I’m ready. Well, you know what I mean. As ready as you can be! Your support has meant so much to me. My Healer is going to be with me, and He will never leave me. I am confident in this.
So, here are the things I am thankful for this morning:
2. The OVERWHELMING flood of encouragement you have given me – I write this through tears, which I can’t afford b/c I am not allowed any more fluids! haha..
3. My amaaaaaaaaaaazing shower this morning. I spoiled myself for a while.
4. I am thankful that this is being taken care of. I’m tired of anticipating, thinking about it, all of that. Let’s just GOOOOOOOO!
5. I have been picturing myself weeks from now, and I love the picture, just being over this hump.
Things to pray about today:
1. The surgery – efficient, clean, complete removal of the tumor (and whatever else they take out – yesterday they said that a total hysterectomy (sp?) was ordered). —>By the way, I knew this was a possibility, and I am TOTALLY FINE with it. Most women at age 28 with no children wouldn’t be in the same position, but I have consistently through my entire life not planned/wanted to have my own children. This is at least somewhat due to having CF.
2. My surgeon, Dr. Harrison, and anyone else that will be involved.
3.I woke up with congestion on the back of my nose/throat this morning. (SERIOUSLY?!) I will tell you though, that I mentally shrugged and thought, “my People will be praying THAT one away”. I talked with a nurse already this morning and she said it’s not a concern unless it comes with a temp or chest congestion. Which I’m sure it’s not. Buuuut I’d rather not have a cold as I’m trying to recover!
4. Calm my anxiety, and yours, and everyone involved. Let the peace decend! Again!
I’m sure you can come up with the rest. Thank you THANK YOU for your prayers. I will be back to the blog when I am able, but have set a few of my minions up for you to be updated in the meantime. I feel courageous, I feel loved, and I feel victorious this morning! (Still the tears.. UGH!)